SofTap® Permanent Makeup Course
The duration of the course and the number of participants
The course lasts for five days and it includes a theoretical and practical training. The course runs on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday from 9 am to 6 pm, on Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm, on Wednesday starts at 9 am and finishes between 3 and 5 pm. There are only a few students in a group. (max.: 6 ).
Topics for SofTap® course:
- eyebrow, eyeliner and lipliner makeups
- full lip color
- correction of previous permanent makeups
- profusely practicing in permanent makeup, live models are at service
- design makeups, positional techniques, tricks, forming shapes
- general colour knowledge, colour theory, the SofTap® colour system
- analysing skin types
- pre and after treatments
- consultation with the client
- colours (pigments). 15 colours (partly based on individual choice)
- permanent makeup pens (5 pieces 12 prong needles)
- other accessories: disinfectants, rubber gloves, pigment cups, skin marker, etc., so everything necessary for permanent makeup.
- Fee of training: € 1.000 + 27 % VAT
- Starter Kit: € 300 +27 % VAT
- While you are practicing, you can use our materials without extra charge. Starter Kit is for your own business.
Those who finish the course successfully are given a certificate which enables them to use the SofTap® international trade mark all over the world.
After finishing the course we are still happy to be at your service.
Enrolling, further information please find contact information here